4 pieces patio rattan furniture set with cushioned chair and wooden tabletop
Product condition: New
Specifications: Color of rattan: Black Color of cushions: Black Color of tabletop: Natural Material: Rattan + steel + acacia wood Dimension of each single sofa: 23" x 23" x 28.5" (L x W x H) Dimension of loveseat: 41.5" x 23" x 28.5" (L x W x H) Dimension of coffee table: 29.5" x 16" x 15.5" (L x W x H) Cushion thickness: 2" Net weight: 53 lbs Weight capacity of each single sofa: 350 lbs Weight capacity of loveseat: 700 lbs Weight capacity of coffee Table: 66 lbs Package includes: 1 x Loveseat 2 x Single sofas 3 x Cushions 1 x Coffee Table 1 x Instruction
It will be a delightful experience to relax on this 4-piece patio set with best friends or family outdoors.
Consisting of 2 single sofas 1 loveseat and 1 coffee table this patio wicker set will satisfy your multiple needs for outdoor relaxation. The ergonomically designed seat with elastic cushion provides endless comfort to you. And the cushion cover is made of high-grade fabric which is resistant to daily splash and light rain. Moreover all the 4 pieces are of high stability with the reinforced steel structure. The well-woven and weather-resistant rattan enables the set to be used outdoors. Last but not least you can freely combine the 4 pieces in different ways to meet your demands.
Note: To prolong the service life please do not expose the patio set in extreme weathers for a long time.
If you are looking for a patio rattan furniture set like this do not hesitate to place an order!
- Including 2 single sofas 1 loveseat and 1 coffee table
- Suitable for poolside backyard deck garden etc.
- Ergonomic seat with soft cushions for extra comfort
- Zippered design ensures easy removal and maintenance
- Waterproof cushion cover resists to daily splashes and light rain
- Wide and sturdy acacia wood tabletop for spacious storage
- Solid steel frame and premium rattan for long service life
- Anti-slip footpads protect the ground from scratches
- Easy installation with all hardware and the clear instruction