Amazon Truckload AMZ APP-1003 LNR
- Loaded with BRANDED APPAREL ONLY!
- NO general merchandise!
- Very clean condition
- Mix of shelf pulls and returns
- LPN product
- 8978 UNITS
- FOB NC
- All merchandise is Liquidation/Salvage/Store Returns/Used merchandise and sold AS IS and with no warranties or guarantees of any kind expressed or implied, including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- All merchandise is sold in AS IS condition, with no refunds, returns, credits, no cancelation or exchanges offered or given. All merchandise may be ripped, stained and/or damaged.
- Any listed department stores and Loading Liquidation and Distributors, LLC. will not be held liable for any dissatisfaction in regards to the sale or quality of merchandise and any shortages of merchandise.
- Lots may be sold as bulk lots (no wholesale value, percentage, or piece count given). The approximate value and amount of each lot is merely a number that has been provided to Loading Liquidation and Distributors, LLC. by its providers as an estimate only of wholesale or retail value at the time of the purchase, and Loading Liquidation and Distributors, LLC. in no way represents or guarantees that this is the true value of the products or the amount of each lot.
- All pictures of sample lots of merchandise do not represent the entire load shipped to the Customer.
- If Purchaser refuses to accept a lot, or any part of a lot, the Purchaser assumes responsibility for any and all costs associated with shipping and/or storing and redelivers of the lot. A freight carrier may confiscate the refused lot to recover all expenses in regard to the refused lot. Loading Liquidation and Distributors, LLC. shall not be liable to the Purchaser for any charges on this lot.
- Loading Liquidation and Distributors, LLC shall not be liable to the Purchaser by way of indemnity or by reason of any breach of the contract or of statutory duty, or by reason of tort (including but not limited to negligence) for any loss of profit, for any financial or economic loss or for any indirect or consequential damage whatsoever that may be suffered by the Purchaser arising out of or relating to the purchase of this merchandise.
- Customer has inspected all merchandise and agrees that merchandise is as represented and described, also agrees that Loading Liquidation and Distributors, LLC. has provided all merchandise listed in terms and conditions of sale, invoice, and bill of lading.
- Purchaser agrees that they will be fully responsible for all credit card and/or other charges incurred for the merchandise and will not dispute and/or chargeback a credit card purchase for any reason whatsoever.
- Buyer must refrain from using the names of specific department stores in their advertising.
- We arrange freight as a courtesy to our customers, but these are only "estimated" rates. Pallet counts and any lot weights are only estimates when provided to shipping companies and/or the Purchaser. The Purchaser is responsible for any overages, detention, or layover fees and will be billed accordingly.
- Furthermore, it is agreed that the laws of the state of North Carolina, county of Union will govern any dispute or matter concerning this sale. Any arbitrary process involving this purchase will be at the discretion of Loading Liquidation and Distributors, LLC. A restocking fee of 20% may be applied to any return arbitration.
- The conditions of sale will be considered accepted upon payment, shipment, and delivery of goods.
- I also understand that freight quotes are ONLY ESTIMATES. If the freight
charge is higher when my load is moved, I agree to pay the additional fees for freight.
By reading this Sales Agreement, you understand and agree to the Conditions of Sale. You will be required to check the box confirming that you read this agreement before you checkout on our website.